Novatek F0700 Novair 700 Air Machine
Novatek F0700 Novair 700 Air Machine with HEPA, MERV 8 Box Ring Filter, 200-700 Cfm, 115 Volt, 3 amp, 50/60 Hz
- Catalog Number: 1686-2979
- MPN: F0700
- CPN :
Remediation, air scrubbing, restoration, healthcare, and clean rooms are only a few applications for the new Novair 700. Available in a variety of power sources (115v-220v 50/60Hz) and filter configurations.
- More power: The Novair 700 is the most powerful impeller driven variable speed adjustment, is capable of delivering 200-700 CFM and dramatically increases filter life.
- Versatility: The Novair 700 is at home in applications ranging from asbestos removal, restoration projects, airborne pathogens and medical uses. The tri gasketing and HEPA filter sealing flange, guarantee leak proof operation. The quick release intake door accepts MERV, carbon, and standard dust filters. Integrated nesting allows for the stacking of multiple machines. The built-in GFCI outlet allows you to connect multiple equipment up to 15 amps.
- Virtually indestructible: The heavy duty roto molded polyethylene shell, is den proof, leak proof and virtually indestructible.
- Standard filters: 16” x 16” x 3” high capacity HEPA filter is standard. No outrageously priced proprietary filters needed. These economical filters are readily available.
- Low power requirements: Drawing only 3 amps, the 700 can be daisy chained up to three units. The built in GFCI outlets allow for safe and effective operation. The Novair’s straight through design makes it ideal for virtually any application. Utilizes standard "Lay flat" or flex ducting: 10 to 12 inch vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow with little restriction.
|Amperage Rating||:||3 amp|
|Air Flow CFM||:||200-700 cfm|
|Voltage Rating||:||115 Volt|
|Dimensions||:||22” x 22” x 21”|
View All Branch Availability
|Name of the Branch|