EDUCATION IS YOUR EDGE IN A COMPETITIVE INDUSTRY
We provide industry-leading training for contractors, and offer a wide range of certified and hands-on courses at our facilities as well as at our annual NeXus Trade Show. Need to host private classes? We can customize private courses at your location as well.
We’ve been training contractors for decades and have seen the many benefits education brings to companies that take it seriously. The companies that invest in education grow faster than their peers, have reduced liability, and better employee retention.
Our goal is to partner with you in the success and growth of your organization by providing high-quality education which will result in:
- Increased competitiveness
- Increased productivity
- Ability to provide diversified services
- Improved satisfaction and motivation of staff
- Professional conduct and attitude
- Decreased liability, a better final product, and satisfied clients who will refer you and call again.
Why Choose Us?
- Top instructors with real-life experiences
- Instructors who have a passion for what they do and want to pass that along to their students
- A comfortable environment where students can concentrate on learning
- Maximum hands-on opportunities in each class
- Hundreds of classes each year at dozens of locations across the USA and Canada means classes at convenient times with less travel and expense
- Exclusive classes you won’t find anywhere else including: Restoration Strategies – Turbocharged; Hands-On Rug Washing; Build a Better Business; Legal & Marketing Strategies
- The widest variety of training subjects
We have two flood houses to facilitate hands on training for structural drying and flood restoration. One is located in Montreal, Canada, and the other is located in Orlando, Florida. Flood houses allow students to learn disaster recovery, without all the stress and chaos that accompanies a real job. Make your mistakes at our flood house, not at your customers’ homes.
EHS: HEALTH & SAFETY EDUCATION PARTNER
ehsInc, Environmental Health & Safety, is organized around the technical experience and intellect necessary to solve most of our clients’ environmental health and safety challenges, from the simple to the complex. They are leaders in learning and knowledge sharing and consistently raise the bar with their process and technology. Partnering with them allows us to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
IICRC: INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PARTNER
The IICRC, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration, develops industry-wide certifications and standards for inspection, cleaning, and restoration firms. We’re proud to produce more IICRC certified classes than any other distributor.
In addition, the IICRC also serves as a valuable consumer referral source for certified technicians and firms.
CLASSES OFFERED THROUGH ARAMSCO
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- Applied Structural Drying
- Applied Structural Drying
- Build a Better Business
- Carpet & Fabric Protection
- Carpet Cleaning
- Color Repair
- Commercial Carpet Maintenance
- Commercial Drying Specialist
- Concrete polishing
- Contents management and processing
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Floor Care Technician
- Health & Safety Training
- Lead Renovation, Repair & Painting
- Legal & Marketing Tactics
- Odor Control
- Restoration Strategies – Turbocharged
- Rug Cleaning
- Stone maintenance and restoration
- Stone, Masonry & Tile
- Trauma & Crime Scene
- Upholstery & Fabric Technician
- Water Damage Restoration
- Wood Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
Would you like someone from our Education Team to contact you? If so, please fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.